- Band 7
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week
- Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Calderdale Royal Hospital/Huddersfield Royal Infirmary
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
- Today at 23:59
Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust is a leader in the digital health revolution. With the launch of a full Electronic Patient Record in 2017 the Trust aims to be the safest, most efficient and patient centred Trust in the NHS. The launch is part of a 10-15 year ongoing project of modernisation with future opportunities for research, development in this rapidly developing field of medicine. Through working at CHFT you can be part of this innovative area aiming to bring safer and more effective care to our patients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and motivated leader to join our forward thinking, innovative Medical Division. If you are:
- An experienced operational leader with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Passionate about delivering compassionate care for patients.
- Someone who has the ability to meet performance standards whilst under pressure.
- Experienced in leading service changes to improve performance.
- Adaptable and flexible in your communication and influencing style.
- Able to build strong and sustainable relationships with a multi-disciplinary team, across specialties.
- A leader who acts with accountability and responsibility and can be, brave and take courageous decisions to do the right thing for patient care.
Then we can offer:
- The chance to become a key part of an Innovative and forward thinking organisation.
- A fast paced working environment with an engaged team of dedicated healthcare professional.
- The opportunity to further develop your operational and management skills in a supportive and innovative atmosphere.
- The opportunity to play a major role in the continuing development of service delivery for the benefit of our patients.
This role will be ideally suited for individuals looking to develop towards a senior role in NHS operations.
If you have an interest in developing your operational leadership skills, whilst working in a fast paced and rewarding environment then we would love to hear from you.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
- Christopher Roberts
- Job title
- General Manager
- Telephone number